Managing an e-discovery or legal production can be a daunting and expensive task. 17a-4’s e-Discovery division, e-Dis.co, focuses on training in-house legal and IT teams to support in-house collection, hold, culling and review of electronic productions. We assist clients with the implementation of in-house electronically stored information (“ESI”) repositories or archives and the leveraging of those archives to effectively manage retention, dispositions, holds and productions. E-Discovery costs for most of our clients are, on average, half of those using outside legal service vendors. Our experience provides in-house legal departments the confidence and assurance to undertake production.
e-Dis.co’s e-Discovery Services
- Construct Archive Search
- Testify/Verify Contents of Archive
- Assist with Exporting of Files to Regulators
- 26(F) Meet & Confer Preparation And Participation
- Industry Best Practice Recommendations
- Determining Network’s Structured and Unstructured Content
- Manage Exclusions & Create Privilege Logs
- Gathering/Mapping Content Identifiers Across Network
- Establishing Retention and Disposition Rules for Legal Hold Procedures
- Create E-Discovery Manual and ‘Fire-Drill’ Protocol
- In – House Training for Legal and IT
e-Dis.co has developed the tag convention for different messaging types and compiled it into the Electronic Message Reference Model. The EMRM is used as the industry standard for tagging content to enable e-discovery.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-949-1724