Join Our Team!
We are 17a-4. A growing team of Software Developers, Compliance Experts, and Client Support Specialists. We work together to provide outstanding software and services to clients large and small. Our DataParser has become one of the leading compliance and archiving tools on the market. If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Open Employment Opportunities
Sales Associate/Client Specialist
Nashville, TN (Remote)
We are currently looking for an IT knowledgeable associate to support the sales department of our rapidly growing software organization. Our DataParser software is used by many large financial, healthcare, government, and other institutions to comply with messaging and document retention regulations.
To best support our clients, we are looking for someone that can work independently and in a team. The right candidate will be skilled in customer service with sales or account management experience. This is a salaried position with benefits.
- Coordinate the on-boarding of clients
- Manage and complete vendor forms and questionnaires required by clients
- Provide and review software configuration requirements and process forms
- Coach and support project team members with sales and account management tasks
- Assist with client software renewals and accounting procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong business acumen in project management
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Application Support Specialist
Kansas City, MO (Remote)
17a-4’s DataParser is the leading independent middleware software that collects content from platforms like MSFT’s Teams, Salesforce’s Slack, Cisco’s Webex, Zoom, Quip, Fuze, Bloomberg and formats for compliance archiving or eDiscovery retention.
We are seeing tremendous growth of our Azure-hosted version of the DataParser that provides a simple, cost-effective means for governments, education, healthcare, financial and other regulated institutions to capture many types of content and push into platforms like MSFT’s 365 and Google’s Cloud.
We are seeking an Application Support Specialist who can help support our growth. He/she will install and troubleshoot the DataParser application and coordinate with both the sales and software development teams to support our over 1,000 clients.
Candidates must have college educational credentials and a strong background in information technology. A degree in computer science and knowledge of MSFT’s Azure is preferred.
Application Support Role and Responsibilities:
- Provide expertise and technical knowledge to customers for questions or issues related to the DataParser application, configuration, or functionality
- Work with our clients to install, configure and validate DataParser functionality in their environments
- Troubleshoot application and system related issues, determine root cause, implement resolution, and document the issue and resolution
- Monitor, track, and documents customer support calls and related activities in our ticketing system
- Train clients on the administration of the DataParser application
- Ensure client communications are current with details of the issue, progress, and resolution
- Effectively document issues/feedback from customers for resolution of defects and product enhancement
- Develop Knowledge Base articles to document troubleshooting steps and solutions
- As needed, serve as an on-call resource for international calls and scheduled after-hours maintenance and software installations as part of normal department rotation
- Create and update product documentation as applicable
Experience and knowledge of:
- Previous enterprise application support
- MS Windows environments (domains, trusts, global catalog, active directory)
- Windows Server
- MS’s Azure Cloud
- Messaging (email, SMTP, MS Exchange, Outlook)
- Networking concepts and terminology including firewalls, proxies, and DNS
- Remote desktop tools, RDP and WebEx
- SQL database and query, helpful, not required
- Excellent problem-solving skills, a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to insuring timely, quality solutions to customer issues.
- Ability to understand technical concepts and communicate them clearly to individuals with varied backgrounds and skill levels.
- Ability to empathize with customers, actively listen; ability to always defuse situations rather than intensify one.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and monitors work to ensure quality and presents data effectively.
- Well-organized, self-directed team player, and open to others’ ideas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably.
- Professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions with coworkers, customers, vendors, and others.
- Handles confidential and sensitive information and records with a high degree of discretion, diligence, and good judgment.
- Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction, and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a high level of knowledge of software products